- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We provide complete, comprehensive eye examinations and vision health screenings for everyone, from children ages three years and up, to adults and seniors of all ages. Our facility is fully handicap accessible making it possible for everyone to receive eye care also.
When we test your vision we also screen for a variety of vascular and eye-related diseases. We identify any variances or inconsistencies regarding your eyesight and will address any concerns or questions you may have about the health of you or your family’s vision.
Belchertown Eye Care’s primary purpose is to serve you, to keep your vision healthy, and to make sure you have all of questions and concerns addressed. We look forward to meeting you and ensuring your vision is being taken care of properly. Please call us today at (413) 323-1196 to schedule your eye examination.
During your eye examination, we will…
- Conduct a complete, comprehensive eye examination
- Investigate any vision-related concerns you may have
- Investigate any vision-related recurring headaches
- Investigate any reduced visual acuity